Friday, September 21, 2007

Houston Cat Show in November

Oh, I almost forgot to mention this. I have recieved my confirmation that I will be in the Houston Cat Show on November 17th and 18th @ the Sheraton Hotel near Intercontinental Airport. I will be showing my cat jackets and can take custom orders for specialty fabrics. I will have some done up in Christmas fabric so that the kitties can be "dressed" for Christmas. This will be my first venture into the cat shows. Hopefully this will also be my springboard into the cat kingdom!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Way to go! Good luck!

ksquare said...

The jackets are so cute!!! I hope the show is very profitable for you!

lthoma said...

Trudi;

My name is Leslie. I live in Lubbock. I saw the examples of your work and I have two cats that I would like to purchase the cat walking jackets for. What would be the best way for me to order. I have a bengal kitten, 14 weeks who is around 3.6lbs who would probably fit a small or maybe would need a x-small made. My black siamese is 4 years old and he would be a standard size. He is around 6lbs. I don't mind finding out shipping and postage for these. Would you be able to ship. I believe that when others see the jackets they will want some for their pets as well. Let me know. Good Luck on your showings.

Thank you so much

Sincerely,

Leslie Thoma