Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Houston Cat Show @ the Sheraton Hotel North

Well, this weekend is it!

The Houston Cat Show and my booth with my Cat Walking Jackets. I put Ivy's jacket on her and took her picture but there was no way that I could get a picture of Cleo in her's. She wanted outside - doesn't matter if it's dark or not...out the door is where she wanted to go! Everytime I snapped the picture she was moving. Oh well, maybe later.

I've been working on the last minute details that you never think about till your first show is upon you. Mike mentioned a cash box with reciepts - oh yeah, I guess I need those, huh? I'm making a quilted banner (from the Cheetah Faux Fur that some of my jackets are made of) it's almost done and turning out really pretty cool. Have to finish the lettering and the sparkles on the kitty paw's and then I'm done.

I started getting butterfly's last night thinking about all that I have to do still and actually doing the show (my first). It should be fun though. Lots of sitting in the booth since there's only be me and my son or hubby there most of the time. Hum....I think I'd better put a pillow cushion in with my stuff for the fold up chairs! LOL

Hopefully this will kick off my business and make all this work thru the summer worthwhile. Everyone wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Well?!?!? Tell us how it went! :)

whimsymoon said...

Trudi, I hate to do this to you, but you have been TAGGED! Post five things about yourself on your blog.. . to learn the rules and more… visit my http://whimsymoondesigns.blogspot.com/
Angela
p.s. hopefully you won't see this before our doll
party on Saturday, so you won't hit me!!